Reservations Are Currently Open for 2021
For all dealer applicants, please note that we may need to see sample images or links to confirm that your items and/or services will be of interest to our attendees. Exhibitors and Vendors are strongly encouraged to sell items that may be of interest to attendees of the event including Sailor Moon items, anime items, cute items, “girly” items, and items featuring inspirational female characters/persons. While you do not need to have all of your items fit the theme of the event, our attendees expect a curated shopping experience and sales tend to be more favourable for vendors and exhibitors who have items that are on theme. We also recommend that if you have been a dealer at our events previously that you add some new items each time you have a dealer space to encourage repeat customers.
*This is a family friendly event! If you have any artwork or goods with mature themes, please keep it concealed from the public and only show to specific patrons of an appropriate age on request*
Limited community space is available for non-profits, charities, and other community related organizations. Please email [email protected] or submit the registration form when available to be considered for a community space.
All confirmed dealers will be eligible for our standard social media advertising at no additional charge. Our dealer relations team will contact you about short wording to be included in your ad and the branded image template. Please be prepared to send this after your invoice is paid so that you can be advertised appropriately. Additional advertising is available for additional fees.
Our floor plan available here. Please note that the floor plan is a live document that is subject to change.
Please reference the table/booth numbers on the floor plan when choosing your table/booth location (we recommend zooming in to read the labels clearly). The floor plan is a PDF file located on Dropbox. If you have problems viewing, please try again or download to view instead of viewing in browser. If you still have problems accessing the file, you can email our team for assistance.
Confirmed Dealers for 2021:
- Arisa Chibara – A1
- Celestial Fox – A2
- Aviry Lux – A4-2
- samoo art – A6
- Anime Goods From Japan – A7
- Bathbunny – A10-1
- Curoie – A14-1
- MISS LEE – A15-1
- Designed By Terry – A15-2
- thinknu – A16-2
- Koneko – A19
- Alaska[Dot]Pink – A20-1
- Ciannascreations and osophiashio – A22
- TheKittenBomb – A23
- Emerald Bento Box – A24
- Miri Molev – A25-2
- The Shiny Edition – A26
- Kathleen Lacy – A27-1
- Just Feelings Crafts – A28
- April M Designs – A29
- Kitten Stitches – A33
- DoodleDoughnuts.co – A35
- Sweet Lioness Designs – A37-2
- UniquelyDebbie – A38
- NightWolfieStudio – A39
- Single Parent Home Club – A41-1
- mscookiesx – A41-2
- Luckytulips – A42-1
- Katie Manchester – A42-2
- LESSTHANTHREEGEEKS – A44
- The Fione Artists – A45
- jellymaca – A46
- Hot Leaf House – A48
- Congercine & Potazonny – A50
- Xiumai – A51
- Maxine Vee – A52
- I’m A Wonder – A54
- XII: Of Magic and Muses – A56
Weekend Dealer Space Pricing
*Solid red outlines indicate the space is reserved. Dotted red outlines are, in the case of a half table, available. If your choices are taken before your application is processed, you will be asked to choose a different location.*
Independent Vendor Tables – $180 full table, $90 half table [yellow tables]
- 6′ table, in 6′ x 5′ space
- half table includes one badge, full table includes two badges
- Located in the artist alley/ indie vendors section
Independent Vendor End Cap Tables – $200 full table [yellow tables, total of 8] – SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST ONLY
- 6′ table, in 6′ x 5′ space
- full table includes two badges
- Located in the artist alley/ indie vendors section
- End cap has higher visibility with greater potential for foot traffic
- *full table only, not available as a half*
Exhibitor Tables – $270 each [green tables]
- 8′ table in 8′ x 5′ space
- includes two badges
- higher traffic area
- If purchasing multiple but don’t need all the badges, please discuss details before receiving your invoice
10′ x 10′ booth (or equivalent) – $380 [green squares]
- includes one 8′ table
- includes two badges
- higher traffic area
GST is extra for all tables and booths. Our GST number will be included on your invoice.
Sponsorships & Paid Advertising Options
Please email us to inquire about custom sponsorship opportunities to promote your business/organization.
Please note that we reserve the right to limit or decline advertising requests from any business as we see fit. Priority for advertising is given to our confirmed dealers.
Additional fees will be incurred if you do not provide adequate materials for your ad.
Prices are subject to change.
Promotional Page on Our Website – $25 per web page, one business per page
A custom page on our website that can include 3 featured products, one embedded video, a link to your website/shop (we recommend using a trackable link), and a text description. Including a discount code in the text is encouraged.
Sponsor a Video on Our Youtube Channel – $20 and up per video
This would be included within an applicable video. There is an additional premium charge to choose a specific video/topic.
Paid Advertising on Social Media – $10 and up per post/story/video per profile
In addition to the branded free advertising we include with confirmed dealer reservations, dealers and other businesses can request to be advertised on our social channels. Each profile is listed below.
- Pretty Heroes Facebook page
- International Sailor Moon Day Toronto Facebook page
- Moon Chase Facebook page
- International Sailor Moon Day Facebook page
- Pretty Heroes 2020 Facebook Event
- Pretty Heroes 2021 Facebook Event
- Pretty Heroes Twitter
- Moon Chase Twitter
- Pretty Heroes Instagram
- Sailor Moon Celebration Instagram
- Pretty Heroes Tiktok
A limited number of community/display tables (blue tables with N numbers) are available on request for other GTHA conventions, non-profits, and charitable organizations. Requests for community/display table spaces will be reviewed on a case by case basis as we have limited space and priority is given to organizations that align with the convention theme. Anyone who requests a community table and does not show up to claim their space without notice will be ineligible for community space in future.
Additional dealer badges are available for purchase on request for all dealer and community spaces. We reserve the right to limit extra dealer badges available for purchase as we see fit.
Rules for Dealers
- Professional businesses are not eligible for Independent Vendor space. We will notify you if you are only eligible for Exhibitor space.
- We are a curated event. All persons directly selling must be approved by the convention chair and/or dealer relations. Any person who sells their wares under another applicant’s approval without pre-authorization is subject to removal at the discretion of dealer relations.
- Any person with a dealer badge must divulge whom they are associated with if asked by any member of convention crew. Not disclosing who the approved contact/group you are associated with puts you at risk for having your badge revoked.
- Parking is complimentary at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre, but there are limited spaces. If you cannot find a space, we recommend investigating the paid parking lots nearby.
- Electrical is extra. The cost is $20 per day plus GST. All electrical requests must be made in advance to guarantee hookups. Additional hookups requested late will only be added at the discretion of the venue.
- Please do not bring in additional tables or chairs without requesting clearance in advance. We reserve the right to ask for them to be removed and/or charge additional fees for them at our discretion. If you have any concerns about this, please email for more details.
- Additional structures are permitted, but they must be secured within your space at all times. Structures may not block access to any other dealers, walkways, or doors. Structures may only have the support base extend approximately 6″ per side from your allotted space and display can only be a maximum of the width of your allotted display space.
- Displays can be a maximum of 9 feet in height in Shokokai Court, Heritage Hall, and Heritage Court. Displays can be a maximum of 12 feet in height in Kobayashi Hall (this may be shorter for dealers on the perimeter of the room, displays must be a minimum of 18″ from any portion of the ceiling to comply with safety guidelines). Taller displays will have to be reduced in height or removed if they cannot be lowered.
- All food vendors require liability insurance and must complete a Toronto Public Health form, to be submitted to the organizer a minimum of one month before the event. Access to a walk-in fridge is available for food vendors. Please ask for more details about being a food vendor if interested. Kitchen access is available for an extra fee and can be shared by multiple food vendors. Please inquire if interested.
- Weapons are NOT allowed to be sold or displayed at Pretty Heroes. If you express intent to sell any weapons, your application will be denied. Any dealers found to be selling or displaying weapons at the event risk losing their space without a refund. Weapon props are permitted, please ask for details.
- Bootleg policy: knock offs of currently available official items (released in approximately the last 5 years, or since 2012 for Sailor Moon merchandise) will not be permitted. Bootleg violations can be reported anonymously to staff members or dealer relations. *Note that this excludes hand made items that are noticeably different*
- Accessibility accommodation requests must be received a minimum of two months prior to the event in order for us to have the best chance of assisting. Requests received after this time will be assessed on a case by case basis. While we endeavour to meet as many accessibility accommodations as possible, please note that, per accessibility laws and regulations in the province of Ontario, we are not obligated to provide any accommodation that would result in undue hardship on our event. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
- There are multiple washrooms available on the main floor and they are indicated on the floor plan, there are also limited facilities in the change rooms. There is a water fountain available outside the washrooms adjacent to Heritage Court.
- Volunteers will be available on request to watch your table for short breaks. Please note that our volunteers are not permitted to make any sales on your behalf and we cannot accept any responsibility for items going missing despite the best efforts of our crew.
- Although complimentary wifi is available in the venue, please note that it may become unreliable due to the number of event participants and other factors beyond our control. Please plan accordingly in case you require internet access for processing sales. If you are new to using Square, you can use our referral code for up to $1000 of free processing.
- Setup and dismantle times and details will be confirmed via email to confirmed dealers. Drop off will be available on the Friday, but setup may only be permitted on the Saturday and Sunday mornings at the discretion of the venue. If you require special access outside of drop off and setup times, please contact us and we can coordinate with the venue to accommodate as best as we can.
- You are permitted to leave your setup intact overnight (or covered), but please note that this is at your own risk. While we restrict access to all dealer spaces after dealer hours conclude for the day, there is still limited access by event crew, venue staff, and dealers. Dealers will be permitted to access dealer spaces after hours as long as our crew is still in the building and the applicable space is not in a locked room. Any dealer staying in the venue after the contracted event hours may be subject to an additional fee at the discretion of the venue and the event organizer.
- Payment is accepted via Paypal or etransfer online; cash or credit (Square) in person. Please note that online payments may have the name “Emily Gonsalves” written on them as the business (Pretty Heroes Events) is registered under her name.
- Your receipt will be required for check-in, please bring either a printed or digital copy with you to registration. If you misplace this, please be prepared to show ID and answer some questions about your registration to verify your identity.
Refund policy: if you require a refund for any reason, there will be a processing fee incurred. Our standard processing fee is 50%. Refunds must be requested a minimum of 4 weeks before the event date so that we have time to re-assign the space. Please note that refunds can typically only be processed within 90 days of payment. You may be offered the option to credit your payment to the next year in lieu of a refund. If you decide you prefer the refund instead after choosing a credit, that must be requested within a time frame that allows processing within 90 days of your original payment and a minimum of 4 weeks before the event for which you have cancelled. Exceptions to our refund policy may be made at the discretion of the organizer, but this is not guaranteed.
If our event is rescheduled or cancelled, a modified refund policy would be announced via email. Any additional amount you may be eligible for at that time, even if you requested a refund prior to an announced reschedule or cancellation, could then be returned to you on request, less any applicable fees to cover payment processing that are non-refundable. Please note that all Paypal and Square fees are non-refundable per their policies.
Please note that confirmed dealers who have paid prior to October 1, 2020 for a space at the 2020 or 2021 event are currently eligible for a compassionate refund policy which ends on December 15, 2020. If you do not see the email sent to you detailing this policy, please contact us to request it. If you receive a refund and decide later that you would like to re-apply for the event you received a refund for, we reserve the right to charge a processing fee on top of listed pricing.
Any funds lost during the processing of refunds are NOT deductible from any future payments.
We make an effort to respond to all inquiries aside from mailing list sign up requests within seven days. Closer to the event, we will be responding more frequently. If you don’t get a response at this time within seven days, please e-mail us to follow up. Please wait seven days before sending a follow up if you haven’t received a response. Sending in multiple requests within the same day is not necessary and will slow down our response to you as we need to cross-reference details before replying. Reservations will only be accepted via email or in person. Please do not send messages on social media to try to reserve space or send questions about dealer space as they can be too easily missed and may not be seen by our dealer relations team. We can no longer reliably respond to dealer questions sent via private message on social media except to direct you back to this page or to request that you send an email to [email protected].
Please also note that if space runs out for the upcoming event, you will be contacted for the subsequent event before space opens to the public. Please make sure to check your spam as we use a mailing service and it may not appear in your inbox. By filling in the application form, you are providing consent to email you in future about dealer reservations. You can unsubscribe at any time.